DetailsCara 560 x 920
▪ wall thickness: 28 mm (Rhombus formwork)
▪ wall outside dimension: 560 x 920 cm (W/D)
▪ roof overhang: F = 100 cm, B = 60 cm, R = 55, L = 20 cm
▪ wall height f = 280 cm, wall height b = 242 cm
▪ roof area: 94,50 m², slope 4 degrees
▪ post-and-beam construction: 12 x 12 cm
▪ wall area: 64,5 m²
▪ cubic contents: 191,2 m³
▪ gate: 2x 250 x 218 cm obscure glazed
▪ single door: 134 x 218 cm
▪ window: 4x 150 x 60 cm
▪ side roof: 314 cm, laminated posts: 14 x 14 cm
The Cara Garage is a post and beam construction made with carefully selected and high quality logs, theses logs from Northern European Sustainable Forests are then machined to a very high precision for easy construction. All post and beam constructions are accurately prefabricated buildings that come with very detailed assembly instructions.
All garages need a solid flat foundation that is level and strong enough to with stand the weight of the garage without any movement in the foundation base, it is very important to get the base right as it will not sit properly on an uneven built base.
You can also customise this post and beam model to suit your personal requirements by adding different options.
Other Possible Options:Gable roof
Pent and flat roof
Wall units between the posts and various gate sizes
Please Note: If you have selected not to make use of our fork lift service, you must then supply your own fork lift for the off loading of your building.